In an industry that’s constantly improving and elevating the guest experience, we’re committed to evolving our capabilities—going beyond the traditional notions of manufacturing, of design, service, and even our own abilities to deliver the most exceptional product and service possible, every time.
See our full-service capabilities
Survey & Ship Check
A comprehensive assessment, evaluation, and recommendations from our experienced experts.
- Initial vessel survey
- Signage location map and understanding of general layout and decor
- Installation evaluation
- Identify potential enhancements
- Low Level lighting and safety sign inspections. Bourne Group is a service supplier for both Lloyd’s Register and DNV to conduct these inspections.
From custom-built identity systems and signage to environmental graphics and product development.
- Logo development
- Signage design intent for wayfinding systems, marquee signage, cabin numbering, general operational signage and ADA signage
- General graphics for wall coverings and carpeting
- Product development
- General art manipulation
Our designers, fabricators, engineers, and craftspeople can make most anything—and do.
- Digital and laser cutting
- Various wide-format printing
Experienced, dedicated teams of experts on-call and ready to make great things happen.
- In-service or dry dock
- New build installations
- Crews in Poland, US, and Europe offices service both US and Europe-based itineraries
Support and Project Management
Committed to service, problem solving, and quality every step of the way.
- Dedicated project management team ensures success throughout the process